Services for Businesses
- News Releases
- As a content and Web writer, I can provide articles and blog copy written as a ghostwriter for publication anywhere (consider me your secret weapon)
- Promoting businesses through media coverage, including news stories, live shots, newspaper and newsletter articles – let’s get you some positive media attention, shall we?
Marketing and Social Media
- Telling company stories for internal/external use – what’s yours?
- Case Studies
- Television/Radio Commercial Script Writing
- Brochure Writing
- Social media management
- Social media strategy and planning
- Brand development
- Overseeing and connecting you with quality graphic designers and printing services
- Internship program development
- What do you need done that you haven’t had time to focus on in your business? Let’s work out a plan.
*** If your project requires a team, I have a great team of extremely talented contractors I work with on a project-by-project basis. Read more about that here.
- Resumes – email your current resume to me and receive an estimate. Want to learn more about the process? Click here.
- Cover Letters
What Clients Are Saying
“We’ve known Sarah for years and have always been impressed with her fast turn around. If you’re looking for a writer who understands deadlines and can turn out some great creative and persuasive ads, Sarah will get the job done!”
- Bob Simmons, President of Simmons Broadcasting US and Simmons Broadcasting Canada
“I have had the opportunity to work with Sarah professionally on several occasions. She has the amazing ability to put to paper the words that I speak in such a way that the reader clearly understands the message I am trying to convey. The turnaround time on these projects has been phenomenal. The dust does not settle under Sarah’s feet. If you need someone to bring your words to life, look no further than Sarah McCurdy.”
- Larry Zahradka, Account Executive, DJO Global
What Colleagues Are Saying
“I worked with Sarah at Studio 7 Productions where we collaborated on many projects. She is a great writer that always seems to find the right words to describe the situation. Sarah also impresses me with her organizational skills and her ability to guide a conversation in the right direction. Sarah does a great job with whatever she is tasked to do and I would never hesitate to put any job in her hands. She gets things done!”
- Mike Biewer, Mike Biewer Design
“Sarah follows through on projects with an eye for detail and a vision of the larger picture. She knows what it takes to complete a project through the varied steps and is extremely well organized. She deals with clients in a fair and honest manner.”
-Merrie Sue Holtan, former Editor of OPEN Magazine
“Sarah McCurdy is thoughtful about her work. That might not seem like high praise at first glance. But think about it. Sarah took nothing for granted in the entire process of creating the best story, publication, and atmosphere possible. She provided creative input while being supportive — and keeping an eye on the financial responsibilities of the business. Sarah is a success story.”
- Katherine Tweed, Tweed Communications
“Sarah is a mature and confident young woman, who has always exhibited intelligence and common sense well beyond her years and experience. As a bonus, she has a calm and reassuring manner, an excellent sense of humor, and is unfailingly pleasant to her co-workers. Those of us who worked with her at KVLY & KXJB always hope that — because of her skills and temperament — she would continue her career in broadcast journalism. I have no doubt, however, that whatever professional or educational course she chooses to pursue, Sarah McCurdy will be a runaway success, and I recommend her to you without reservation.”
- Charley Johnson, former supervisor at Valley News Live